Monday, May 3, 2010

I Can See Your Halo- Angel Game

Last week, my BF's friend and his girlfriend scored some free tickets to the Angel game. Although I don't care about baseball, I can't turn anything free down. Plus, watching sports live is great. We had a fun time with them and stayed out far too late enjoying ourselves. Thanks again C and K!
K and I
Photobucket


The boys rocking their Dodger gear in camouflage
Photobucket


The four of us before the game started
Photobucket


Funny story; when the group picked me up my BF quickly quipped that he could see my bra through my shirt, then when I turned to face him he was shocked that it was completely see through. I told him that it was "fashion" and you're supposed to see it. He then announced it to K and C just for their information. Ha ha! Then when we were at the stadium, I overheard a group of high school boys saying "Ohmygosh, you could totally see that girl's bra!". Just so we're all aware, the shirt is not anymore see through than in the pics and I totally wore a "granny" type bra under.


Was I wrong to wear it this way? How should I wear it the next time? When I bought this top, I bought it with this particular outfit in mind. I've seen it styled this way in magazines and on the runway and I felt kinda hot wearing it. Maybe it just didn't translate well into the real world? What are your thoughts?

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

i have ALWAYS loved wearing a black bra with a white oxford type shirt. i think it looks super hot. but my husband says the same thing every time. people just aren't ready for us apparently! your hair looks fantastic by the way!

Miss Tanya said...

I think It look super cute! and i can barely see your bra!!! haha. Boys just tend to notice those things more often....hahaha

Ashley J said...

I have not ever tried this particular look out but I don't think you look bad at all! Like Life is Reed-iculous said maybe people just are not ready for you:)

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I think you look great! I would wear this style as well. I love this look with a black bra underneath.

Kristen said...

hahaha thanks ladies! I'll definitely wear it like this again then! You guys are so sweet, thank you so much on all of your comments!! XOXO

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I actually really love this outfit. You look very chic and still comfortable enough for a sporting event. The peek-a-boo bra is just enough to not be overly sexy. I think you did a great job!

Nado Queenie said...

I Loved this Post! Next time the BF says "you can see your bra" just tell him "at least I'm wearing one" lol, loved the outfit by the way ;)
Oh & I tell the BF I love that he still wore his LA hat! Go Dodgers!!