Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Easter is my favorite holiday (along with 4th of July) because  it's such a fun holiday and it doesn't matter if you have family or a significant other, there is still reason to celebrate! Plus, it's the start of Spring and everyone busts out swimsuits, hats, and cute dresses which I love. Also, all the peeps and cotton candy do me in.


Every year we go to my Aunt's for a family BBQ and swimming and it's just the best time. I love spending time with my family and this year was wonderful!


Here are some of my favorite pics from the day:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm wearing the floral romper from this post. It totally looked better in person and was really comfortable.


Look what I made! I finally did some baking! They're Cake Balls, so good, but very rich.
Photobucket 

4 comments :

Jessica said...

Cute pics! I really like the romper.

And cake balls are soooo yummy :)

Jessica said...

Good job on the cake balls. You seriously so BEAUTIFUL! I love the print on your romper. Care to share your secret to perfect hair ALL THE TIME?!?!!
The cake balls look very good, nice work.

Amanda said...

I think the romper is super cute! Cake balls are yummy! You go girl!

Kristen said...

You girls are just the sweetest! Thank you so much! Let me know if you want the recipe for the cake balls, it's so easy and can be made with any kind of cake!