Monday, March 29, 2010

Get It Riri!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

So, Rihanna has been in a little bit of a fashion slump recently....see here and here. I figure she's just going through a fashion change and those can definitely get awkward sometimes. Well, with the Kids' Choice Awards this weekend and spring all up in the air, Riri looked HOT!! I loved her dress (she added the shoulder pads to the original dress), her make-up and hair looked so fresh! I really love her short hair and I'm really feeling the look here with the black color in the front- I think it's a great way to play with color outside of the box. Also, her lipstick is gorgeous! The socks with pumps I could have gone without, but she rocked the new trend and didn't look too bad doing it. Woohoo for Riri!
 
What do you think of her look?

No comments :