Friday, February 19, 2010

I Love Figure Skating

Growing up in Utah, I've always enjoyed the winter olympics and when I was young I used to "skate" around my living room pretending to be Nancy Kerrigan. This year my love for skating was rekindled by our gold medalist Evan Lysacek. Not just because he's one of the hottest Olympians ever, but because he's just amazing to watch. He really deserved the win this year after last night's performance. Congrats to Evan and the US!!
"I wrote myself a message on a note card and taped it to my wall: 'Mind your own business and just worry about what you have to do.' That mission was accomplished." - Evan

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment :

Lyndsy said...

So incredibly hot and super talented! I was upset with johnny weir's scores but Evan was definitely deserving of that gold medal :)