Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello Motherland of Utah!

Hello Everyone!



I'm leaving on a jet plane to my home state of Utah tomorrow for a week! I'm so excited to see my family, friends, the mountains, and have some great food (always stop at Sconecutters when I get there)! Even though I haven't lived there now for 10 years it still feels like home to me. I'll be in the Salt Lake and Lehi area so if any of my readers will be in the area, let me know and hopefully we can meet up!



I packed all of my clothes yesterday, but didn't have enough room for the gifts for my family or any beauty products (which in a sink or swim situation I'd probably grab my beauty stuff and ship the gifts later.... jk!). Warm clothes take up a lot of room!! So unfortunately I'm going to have to check 2 bags this trip. I looked at the weather for the week and it's going to snow from Thursday through Monday with a high of 40 the entire trip so I may have to re-pack some heavier clothes and re-read my previous packing tips post. I forget how pampered I've become living here in California.

I'm going to try and do some posts while I'm there, but I may just be having too much fun! I hope all of you have a great time while I'm gone and I'll be sure to post tons of pics when I get back!



3 comments :

Anonymous said...

ill miss you much loooove.
come hang out with me when you get back. i want to start counting calories too. well do it together. and gym it :]

oh and me and dylan are looking at buying a condo so i have to learn how to cook now so umm i say we set up cute recipe books together.

melanie

Jessica said...

Have a great trip! I wish I was there too... when are you coming to Denver?

Amanda said...

Have fun!! I'm jealous, I want to take a trip up there!