Thursday, January 7, 2010

Style Winners at the People's Choice Awards

Photobucket

Demi Lovato- I just adore her. She always looks so chic and ALWAYS is dressed age-appropriate (although this dress is a bit boobalicious). The blue color looks great on her and I love how it looks with her dark hair. I'm still debating if silver (which matches her necklace) was a better choice than black peep toe pumps. Regardless, I think that she is definitely and up-and-comer for style icons.

Photobucket

Kate Walsh- It's hard not to make my style list when you wear my favorite stuff- long sleeve mini dress with lots of sparkle. Kate looks great here, she looks fresh and I think this dress is still young, but not too young for her.Plus I love how it has touches of lime green which looks fabulous with her hair color and tan.

Photobucket

Lea Michelle- On Glee her character is so prim and preppy, but I love Lea's red carpet looks. She look hot in this little red number! I think that red is sometimes hard to wear because your makeup and accessory choices are limited, but I love that Lea chose a bright lip and her shoes look awesome!

Photobucket

Taylor Swift- Loving that Taylor looks a bit older here and so sexy! This mini is divine on her! It's a great neutral color that makes her skintone really pop and her legs are stunning.

Did you watch the awards? Who was your best dressed?


5 comments :

A Wedding Story said...

I think that Taylor Swift looks amazing and her legs are a mile long! Kate Walsh looks good too, especially in that color! Wowza.

Amanda said...

Very gorgeous choices!! I was so mad I totally forgot the awards were on last night!! :(

Coley said...

I loved Lea Michelle's dress...that red is divine!

Tom Bailey said...

I would agree with these choices but I think their workout routines and diet make them look better than their clothes do.

Dacia said...

I love Demi Lovato's look.. That rich blue looks amazing on her!