Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Inspiration

With Alice in Wonderland coming out in just a few weeks, a couple of beauty lines have done themed collections to celebrate.


Photobucket
Photobucket
OPI has a collection of four polishes, available individually or in a package of the mini-size. It's a limited edition and the colors are Thanks So Muchness!, Mad as a Hatter, Absolutley Alice, and Off With Her Red!. I'm acutely obsessed with the Alice character and I can't wait to get my hands on them! I haven't been able to find them at my local beauty store and will have to start calling around for the availability. All Lacquered Up has a great review on them as well I suggest checking out.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Urban Decay is also doing a limited edition eye shadow book. It has a pop-up Alice scene on the top, and a drawer of 16 eye shadows with themed names, primer, and 2 eye pencils. I. Must. Have. This.
Eye shadow and Alice in one? Helllllllo, I'm so there!


3 comments :

Amanda said...

Very pretty!! Love the colors for both nail polish and eyeshadows. I hope you can find them!!

Karli Anderson said...

The Alice in Wonnderland eyeshadows are super cute. If I knew how to use it, I would definetly want to buy it! Kristen, you need to teach me! That's what older sisters are for!

melanie said...

yes kristen i need help with smokey eyess.. pleassse, and i so want to buy this i love that it comes with their eye shadow potion and eyeliner. both things im always in need of.
melanie