Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Surprise!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Taylor Swift has straightened her hair! I've been dying to see her with straight hair forever! Her curls are always perfect and adorable, but I've wanted to see her with a different coif. I know she had straighter locks for a Rolling Stones piece, but it had curls on the end so I didn't count it, even though she did look gorg. What do you think? I think it's cool for a girls night out like she had with Emma Stone, but would like to see it more pin straight and glossy for a red carpet look.

6 comments :

Amanda said...

Wow, I have never seen her with straight hair, and her hair always seems to be pulled away from her face. I almost didn't recognize her and her hair looks like a wig to me! I'm sure it's not, but it's just so different. She looks great though!

Kristie said...

I am obsessed with your blog, Miss Fashion Editor! I really didn't recognize Swift, I love the straight locks.

Becky said...

Oh my gosh I didn't even recognize her until you said it was Taylor Swift! I love how this is a totally different look for her!

o said...

oh wow! i didn't recognize her at first glance. she looks great either way, but i really love her curls:D

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
Cleaning out my closet: ShopTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

It barely even looks like her, she looks SO different with straight hair!

Chuck said...

Are you sure?? Because her hair is crazy long when it's curly... when straightened it would be way longer. AND if those are her bangs, when curly they would be super short and annoying to maintain.
I think this looks like a blonde version of her wig from her You Belong with Me music video...

Just my 2c's.