Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blonde? Dirty Blonde?

It's one of life's biggest choices don't you think? I'm getting my hair done in a few weeks and I can't decide!! What do you ladies think? I need as many opinions as possible please, please, please! Light? Dark? Darker??? So hard to decide!
Here it is straight:


PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket


Here it is curly


PhotobucketPhotobucket


I know there's not a huge difference, but I still can't decide which one I like best. What do you guys think?

7 comments :

Kristie said...

Huge decision, for sure. I like the blonde-- your gorgeous brown eyes really pop.

Amanda said...

I agree, I like the blondest blonde. You will look gorgeous no matter what you do though!!

ivygreen said...

I vote brightest blonde as well although both look beautiful.

Dacia said...

The bright blonde really does make your eyes stand out! Beautiful♥

Anonymous said...

I cant tell a differnce! LOL
Tricia

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

I love it blonde and curly! So pretty.

Kristen said...

Thanks everyone! I went back to the blonde, why change a good thing right? I really appreciate all of your input, it made my decision so easy!