Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Let's Discuss

Photobucket Fergie is always dressing like a rockstar, she wears beautiful and often quirky outfits. She would never be caught dead in something boring. I'm loving her top, it's a great wear to wear this fall's cutout trend, the jeans are super fun with the leopard print that's pretty low key, however... her nails are pointy which from the comments from this post is a don't and her jeans are tucked into her shoes. I was onboard until I saw this. I could even get past the nails. I really hope this is not going to be big this fall. If this was my dilemma, i would have tucked my jeans into themselves to kind of hem them.

1 comment :

Amanda said...

Yeah I'm sorry but tucking your pants into open toed shoes like that where you can SEE them is a no no in my book.