Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Legally Blonde: The Musical

Photobucket
My gf T. and I went to the show last night at the Orange County Performing Arts Center, and it was fantastic! I sang all of the songs (quietly to myself as to not disturb others), cheered, laughed, and clapped through out the whole show. T. had been a musical virgin before and I was so excited and honored to have popped her cherry. I love musicals and try to go as often as I can when they come close to home. The entire cast was wonderful, it's slightly different than the movie- but the story is still quite entertaining and I don't believe it loses any of it's pizazz with the changes made. T and I wore matching dresses (am I too old to do that?? Borderline maybe?) and had a really great time. We listened to the soundtrack the entire way home too. Do you like musicals? What plays/musicals have you seen?
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments :

Amanda said...

You both look gorgeous!! I love plays and musicals too. I really love going to the ones that Chaffey puts on. I saw Wicked at the Pantages and Phantom of the Opera at the Ahmanson. Both of those have been my favorite by far!

Meaghan said...

You both look so cute and so Elle with the colors!