Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Back!!

It was everything I dreamed of and more! I love Gossip Girl and I can't wait for my Monday nights with Blair and Chuck. The fashion was gorgeous, I love that Vanessa (Jessica Zhor) stepped it up, Serena (Blake Lively) still needs to use a brush- but always beautiful, Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Hardwick) are finally together and are faithful(!), Nate (Chace Crawford) got rid of his man-bangs (thank God!). Did you watch the premiere? What did you think?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments :

Amanda said...

LOVED it!! I really hope Blair and Chuck can be together and faithful and happy like a normal couple! After all the drama, they deserve that!!

Meaghan said...

It was pretty good but not as good as the last season opener. Little J needs to invest in a brush as well that girls hair drives me cooko.