Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm so Proud to be from Utah

Seriously, I really am. Didn't you read my past post? In Utah, over in Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, they have the state's largest corn field. Every year a theme is picked and a maze is cut out in the field to represent theme, last year was David Archuleta, another year was 9-11. It's a lot of fun to go and I went nearly every year when I lived there.
This year's theme is New Moon!! They have cut both Team Jacob (my fave) and Team Edward into the corn. The maze opens September 24 and runs thru Halloween. If you happen to be in town those days, I definitely suggest stopping by. Maybe I can go home for a weekend soon and check it out myself. Oh how I would love to get lost there. You can read all about there article here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment :

Becky said...

Okay I'm not a Twilight fan, but that's pretty awesome!