Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I HEART MAC

Everytime I go to Nordstrom I have to check out the MAC counter. It's an addiction.
I have 100s of eyeshadows, lipsticks, lipglosses, etc. and in no means need to add to my collection, but all the shimmering colors are too tantalizing to just pass up without a quick swipe on my hand or a little drool.

Right now MAC has free shipping on any online orders from 07/20-07/24 and there's no shipping code needed! Or you can upgrade for 2nd day shipping for only $5! What a sweet deal!

They also have the most awesome products out right now and it would be a sin to not share them with you.

First is their Mineralize Eye Shadow Quad from their Colour Craft Collection for $19.50.
Photobucket
The colors are great and they come in 6 different ones, my favorites are Assemblage (that I couldn't help purchasing) which is a Silver White/Deep Gray/ YellowGold/Black with Silver Glitter and Natural Flare which is a Copper/ Yellow orange/ Rich gold/ Dirty brown. The best part is that instead of toting 4 different eye shadows with you, its all right here ready to go!
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1560&PRODUCT_ID=6498

Another one of my favorites out right now is their Dazzle Glass Lip Gloss for $18.00. It's the most amazing lip gloss I've ever had, it's almost life changing. It's really shiny, but it has little specks of glitter that are absolutely stunning. I bought one a long time ago and it was a seasonal color so I have waited forever for them to come back out.
Photobucket
I love Sugarrimmer, Local Colour, and Like Venus best because they are a great neutral with just a hint of color. I think they look great alone, but also look good on top of lipstick or colored lip gloss.
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT166&PRODUCT_ID=1765

1 comment :

Amanda said...

I'm not too into make-up but I always love yours! Now I know the secret ;)