Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BIG NEWS

I finally bought a new car! It’s a miracle. It’s beautiful, has AC, a 6 CD player WITH AUX and MP3!!!
AND a moon roof!! It’s incredible.
Here’s some pics:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
*special thanks to my BF & his family


Here’s the beast I used to drive:

Photobucket

Some of it’s features include:
No AC, no AUX, no heater either. It also guzzles gas and makes very loud noises. The beast also randomly dies, at convenient times such as an overpass of a busy freeway.
My past cars have been worse (if you could imagine). I’ve had cars that I would have to HOT WIRE to start- literally opening the hood and sparking to wires together. I’ve never had a car with a working AC/heater, cars that I would have to “bump” to open the hood/gas cap, no radio, my rear view mirror would fall off on hot days, and every button is broken. Sometimes the passenger window (which didn’t work) would randomly cave in, one time in the pouring rain a large semi-truck passed and threw water all over the inside of my vehicle, including the hanging clothes I had in the back. AWESOME.

Needless to say, this has been a long time coming. Yay me and everyone who rides in it!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! its beautiful!!! <3 im so proud of your first new car!!! love you! and LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

.. oh btw.. the last comment was from me! (your big) i had to sign it as anonymous :)

Amanda said...

It's gorgeous, I love it!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you sister! The car looks perfect! I can't wait to ride in it!
xoxo
Karli