Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let's have some fun This beat is sic.....

LADY GAGA
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Does she wear weird stuff? Yes.
Is her hair different nearly everyday? Yes.
Does her music make me want to dance? Yes.
Have you seen her wear pants? Rarely.


I think I'm in love with her! She's just so unique and different. She's like David Bowie and Cher had a baby together.

I saw this article on Fox News and I think her and I could be really close friends.

"I was on my way to a festival, I was on the street and he (a police officer) stopped me. He said ‘put your ass up against the fence’, there were kids around so I guess he wanted me to cover up my bum - quite a bit was showing," Gaga explained. "But it was quite an epic moment for me, I was up against the fence going ‘it’s fashion, I’m an artist!’

"But I’ve always been famous, it is just that nobody knew."

I think she's very inspiring; her music doesn't sound like anything else on the radio, she's not afraid to just wear whatever she wants, she makes no apologies for what she wears/who she is. I think she's redefining fashion and music. Plus her CD rocks.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments :